Old 04-03-2012, 01:06 PM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
AlansMarshTits AlansMarshTits is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terrapin View Post
I think that's a mistake we've all made at some point, AlansMarshTits (loving that username btw). But I appreciate it's easy to beat yourself off over it.

You just need to clean up, towel down and move on. Get some more koi, their sinuous movements are a real summer stimulant for me. x
Thank you Terrapin

Also I was thinking of getting a cat to keep away the Herons around here...but I have seen a post sayoing that cats like to poo in compost and that is dangerous.

Is it a wise move or not... Cats can't swim so I am not worried about them eating the fish.