Old 04-03-2012, 01:54 PM
arry the plant arry the plant is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Delilah View Post
They sound very similar to the ones I have growing in my conservatory..and while they look attractive, I have also decided to experiment and am currently drying some of the leaves to see if they retain their odour, they may even have some medicinal purpose.. I'll keep you posted...

WD
Thanks WD, id appreciate to hear of your findings. I had a few too many of them and burnt a few along with other garden waste. My neighbour wasnt to happy with the smoke wafting over into her garden but then she seemed to see the funny side of it and slumped to her sun lounger laughing hysterically. What an odd lady.Ive still got quite a few left in the house so i would be most interested in your results from drying them.