Old 04-03-2012, 02:15 PM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
AlansMarshTits AlansMarshTits is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terrapin View Post
Frankly, there are few things more enjoyable in Summer than spying on a neighbour's well-kept puss as she gets some frisky outdoor action in the garden. I see my neighbours often after the birds. I find this a guilty pleasure as the chase can be quite stimulating but the moment she cops hold of a tit or something in her mouth I feel quite ashamed at enjoying it. C'est la vie I suppose.

Great point about the compost. Cats are fastidious creatures and could well choose your compost heap as a toilet. Compost heaps can catch fire on their own so perhaps the poo makes it explosive, I don't know. I'd hate to see next door's lovely puss go off like a rocket.

Good luck x
My neighbour too indeed has a nice pussy too, though it is one of them hairless types.

I have increased amount of pond life during the summer, how can I reduce this?