Old 04-03-2012, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default This weekend

"Jake" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:00:59 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Thick

fog here. I can see to the end of the Nursery and only a little beyond
that. It ws the same first thing this morning and then we had a really
brilliant day until about 4-ish when the fog rolled in while the
Grandson was 'helping' me clean out the chickens! It's got a lot
colder, too.

Luvly sunny day at the east of Swansea Bay. Currently edging up
towards 17C here.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Sunday, temperature a mere 6deg.C in the shade and a bit nippy!

I've planted some spuds in containers - am I too soon? I shelter them if any
signs of frost though.

Bill (half way between Jake and Dave)