Old 04-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
Its difficult stuff to clear out once its well established. I tried various sprays and spent hours digging it out but to no avail, it always comes back. I have recently employed the use of a three year old panda which is on a chain attatched to the garage. He seems to contain the bamboo quite well aswell as protecting the garage from theives. Hope this helps.
Smart solution Arry, but I would just remind you that Panda's are an endangered species and as such you should always inform the World Wildlife Organisation that you have Panda's in your garden...it's only fair to let them know ...after all, they may have a spare one they can let you have as a companion for the one you already have..just a thought...

WD