Old 04-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
Thanks WD, id appreciate to hear of your findings. I had a few too many of them and burnt a few along with other garden waste. My neighbour wasnt to happy with the smoke wafting over into her garden but then she seemed to see the funny side of it and slumped to her sun lounger laughing hysterically. What an odd lady.Ive still got quite a few left in the house so i would be most interested in your results from drying them.
It's funny you should mention about your neighbour..I did indeed dry them and decided in the spirit of adventure to add them to some chocolate brownies I was making...I can report that while they added nothing to the overall taste of the brownies, I was overtaken with a sudden urge to take all my clothes off and dance naked in the garden to Meatloaf...unfortunately my neighbours were not nearly so amused as yours...

WD