Old 21-04-2003, 04:56 AM
John Rutz

Default Above ground veggie filter

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:
Priscilla McCullough wrote:

Someone gave me a link awhile back on details how to make a above ground
veggie filter that poured back into the pond. I have lost it. Does anyone
know the link?
The filter was made out of wood and had a liner in it.
I am fixing to get ready to make one for my pond.
Priss

Hi Priss,
Several of us have that type of veggie filter, Nedra and I both have web
sites that show them. Check mine out at the
link following my name. Jim has a veggie filter also. John
did, but his is being changed. Ingrid has a site that shows
hers as well.

--
the pics are still on the website and I have some diretons and I think
the measurements to cut the timbers

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com