Old 04-03-2012, 05:16 PM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
AlansMarshTits AlansMarshTits is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Delilah View Post
It's funny you should mention about your neighbour..I did indeed dry them and decided in the spirit of adventure to add them to some chocolate brownies I was making...I can report that while they added nothing to the overall taste of the brownies, I was overtaken with a sudden urge to take all my clothes off and dance naked in the garden to Meatloaf...unfortunately my neighbours were not nearly so amused as yours...

WD
Dancing naked to Meatloaf is highly inappropriate, though it would be ok to do it to Michael Bolton.

PS Can I try some of these weeds?