Old 04-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Seeds of Love Seeds of Love is offline
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
Dancing naked to Meatloaf is highly inappropriate, though it would be ok to do it to Michael Bolton.

PS Can I try some of these weeds?
The feel of the sun beating down on naked skin is beautiful and should be encouraged, not sure about Meatloaf or Michael Bolton though.

The plant that you used in your brownies could be a wild form of mint. Perfectly safe to use but can have a laxative effect if you use too much.

Also I think it can grow quite rapidly. A house a few doors down from me had it growing, it took over the whole house. A couple of nice men from Vietnam came and bagged it all up and took it away in a transit van. I asked them what the plant was and they told me it was Wild Mint.