Old 04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
yorkshirelass yorkshirelass is offline
Registered User

Location: Bridlington

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
Its a little difficult to comment from those pictures alone. Do you have a close up of your lowest bud ? We may be able to comment more on the situation after seeing that.
Thank you for your reply; it's dark outside so i can't get a decent photo just now so I've zoomed in on one of the photos in my 1st post
This is a close up of the lowest bud that I can see which is about 6" above the base. It is the only bud at this level all the others are just at the top of each branch, about 3 foot high.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attach...d=13308907 23
Attached Thumbnails
Gertrude jekyl rose pruning question-capture.jpg