Old 04-03-2012, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Fruit tree sellers

On 4 Mar 2012 12:50:08 GMT, Derek Turner wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 10:29:10 +0000, mogga wrote:

My bookmark system has failed me and I can't find the recommended fruit
tree seller someone posted here. It was one with a HUGE list of trees.

If you want (or like me NEED) fire-blight certification then Loddens of
Norfolk are one of the few offering such, the only one I could find
online, in fact.

Why do you *need* fire-blight certification?

Thanks to all so far.
Haven't spotted the one I rememebr from last year though yet.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk