Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default This weekend

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On 03/04/2012 06:07 PM, Bill Grey wrote:
When I had a bit of whinge about the cost of one item, the chap at the
Volvo
garage said "That's the privilege of owning a Volvo "

Certainly one of the dangers of the car. Although as I mentioned quality
is apparently improved.

BTW I am neither of low intelligence not overloaded with cash:-)

Heh, that was my line.

Sorry! The correct identity of the poster was lost in an effort to snip .
So many quotes confused things. Thanks for the smiley :-)

Bill