Old 05-03-2012, 02:54 PM
Dromore Dromore is offline
Registered User

So the Western Red Cedar is not the Green Giant??

I already did a Google search of Thuja Green Giant for the UK before i joined the site and i couldnt find one for sale from a UK Garden Nursery seller. There is a UK eBayer seller, but i'm not a fan buying plants of eBay as the handful of times that i did, the plants was very poor.

I can find loads of Western Red Cedar over here, but my heart is set on a Green Giant. Its perfect to what i'm after.
I get a strong feeling that you just can not buy a Thuja Green Giant here in the UK. If this is the case, what would be the closest to get.What is the next best thing to a Green Giant???

Thanks for your time