Old 05-03-2012, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jim Jackson Jim Jackson is offline

Default why no sprouting on my Purple sprouting?

On 2012-03-01, Moonraker wrote:
There is no sign of any "sprouting" on my purple sprouting broccoli, I
had none last year, can anyone suggest why? I suspect it will be too
late for this year, but maybe, with help, I can get a decent crop next year.

No sign at all?
Maybe you sowed late purple sprouting. Up here in Wakefield we tend not to
get it until late March/April - depending on variety (early or late).