Old 07-03-2012, 11:36 PM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

As you all, or most of you, know through this blog EM's( effective microorganisms) are the creation of a Japanese Dr by the name of Teruo Higa. Now when I say creation I don't mean that they were his creation, they have existed for hundreds of millions of years.

However what he did was to bring the most advantageous and regenerative of these bacteria and fungi together into a union called EM's. They effectively deal with our ever increasing waste produce and pollution. These microorganisms when used efficiently will breakdown the vast majority of the waste and pollution created by humanity and return balance to our world.

Not only that, but they breakdown the nutrients contained in our organic compost and manure making it more readily assimilated by the roots of our crops.

However I read a script a while ago which went deeper into how these microorganisms actually work. There are it is known three classes of microorganisms:-

Degenerative :-

These are disease and putrefaction causing microorganisms, they are associated with fusarium and other disease causing bacteria and fungi which infect, and or, affect our crops. These diseases will persist within the soil for as long as degenerative microorganisms are the dominant class!! These are the bad guys, and it is the roots of plants which they will mostly infect.

Regenerative :-

These are beneficial microorganisms(EM's), not only to the soil but to all other life forms on the planet. They create the conditions necessary for balance to be maintained, and or, attained by said life forms. These are the good guys, their purpose is to instil balance in whatever circumstance they are used.

Opportunist :-

These microorganisms are by far the largest class, and as such have the ability wreak havoc within our soil if it is degenerative. They will always follow the lead of the of the dominant class of the other two microorganism classes within the soil. These guys are the don't know's, they could be likened to humans who just want an easy life regardless of who is in charge.

If your soil is degenerative it needs to be watered with neat EM's to turn the balance towards the regenerative class. Once the regenerative class become the dominant class the opportunist class will follow their lead and do as the regenerative class do. This will have a good effect on and in your soil, I believe that once, established or re-established, will seek to protect whatever is cultivated within said soil.

I know that I keep harping on about simplicity, but this is as simple as it gets. You don't need to know the chemical changes that take place within the soil structure, or the chemical signals sent out by the opposing microorganism classes to achieve dominance within the soil. You just need the instructions as in how to ensure that the regenerative class of microorganisms are the dominant class within the soil!!!

So there we have it, this is so unbelievably like human existence. The weak follow the strong, the despots take control and cause havoc, life forms die through not living in the correct conditions. I must admit that I was astounded by the similarity to the human condition.

It would appear that balance requires to be fought for within the soil, as in life!!! If you feel that balance is not, or has not, been present in the soil, then you must seek to do that which is necessary to attain it!!!

If ever there was an advert for the use of EM's within our soil, this I believe is it!! However, as always, it is entirely up to you whether or not to employ EM's.

In my previous, but now defunct, blog I told of how many Australian farmers had stopped using chemical fertilisers and turned to EM's. This had resulted in greater crop yields when combined with a return to a more organic nurturing of the soil. It was also found to be a more cost effective method of farming with far less incidence of crop disease. This new found disease resistance is due, I believe, to a return of balance within the soil. This balance was due to the saturation of soil with EM's, where there is balance there is also protection from disease!!!

Disease is at the end of the day a symptom of disharmony and imbalance within what ever life form is in this state. This is not a theory it is a fact of life as we know it on this planet!!!

This is only a summation of what I perceive to be true within the context of how microorganisms exist and work within our world. As to the human aspect, I leave it for you to decide for yourselves!!!

These are just my thoughts others will disagree

Uriel

The mind is like a parachute, its totally useless unless its open