Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jnanurag Babaki Jnanurag Babaki is offline

Default Horticultural oil

On Mar 5, 4:50*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
Thought I'd share this article from Dave's Garden.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3610/

Apparently what used to be called "dormant spray/oil" is now
formulated quite differently. *Inter alia, it is no longer necessarily
petroleum-based. *Article says it can be used on Whitefly. *NOW they
tell me! *I had such horrible struggles with Whitefly on my Hibiscus--
tried everything! -- that I finally got rid of it some years ago.

Hope article is of interest to others.

HB

thanks a lot!! Great link!!