Old 07-03-2012, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Bargin of the year?

I work for a charity shop. We are allowed to buy donated goods as long as
someone else prices them.
My boss, who doesn't garden beyond the mow the lawn/weed the boarder point,
told me we had had a donation of "some" plant labels. She thought there
were too many for us to sell, so would I like some of them? Of course, I
said yes.

They are brand new, wood, good quality, 6 inches long and 1/2 an inch wide.
I have 404 [yes, four hundred and four] of them.
..
..
..
..