Old 08-03-2012, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Bargin of the year?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
On Mar 7, 11:20 pm, "Kathy" wrote:
I work for a charity shop. We are allowed to buy donated goods as long as
someone else prices them.
My boss, who doesn't garden beyond the mow the lawn/weed the boarder
point,
told me we had had a donation of "some" plant labels. She thought there
were too many for us to sell, so would I like some of them? Of course, I
said yes.

They are brand new, wood, good quality, 6 inches long and 1/2 an inch
wide.
I have 404 [yes, four hundred and four] of them.
.
.
.
.
.

For £1.50 :-}}

--
Kathy

I suppose the next thing is you'll be on Antiques Road Show or Flog it
and they will turn out to be hand carved by Chipendale and worth a few
hundred pounds each.

Now there's a thought :-}
I think they are a little too new for that, but they are shortly to be
introduced to the lottie, where I'm sure they will have a very fulfilling
life.

--
Kathy