Old 08-03-2012, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Identifying a plant

Centurion wrote:
Centurion;952895 Wrote:
Hi all,
I'm new to the forum so first off a big hello I've stated to do
some work on my garden at my new flat and have noticed that my
borders are over grown with a plant that I need to identify. It's
about 8" high and the stem looks a bit like a daffodil but thinner
with a richer green colour plus a very small bulb, it also gives off
a smell like garlic when cut?
Any ideas??

Thanks,
Centurion.

WoW What a friendly group 31 views and not even a "hello"

You would be referring to garden banter. Many of the replies you get will
not be from there but from a Usenet group rec.gardens that garden banter
links to.

I cannot speak for the banterers but on Usenet it may take a little while to
be warmly accepted. Most people are cautious because some people are
crazy/rude/nasty/deceitful/brainless/wasters. It is sad that you have to
show you are not one of those not the other way around. This is a poor
reflection on humanity overall that when given the shield of anonymity a
significant minority will behave badly in social interactions but that is
how it is.

David