Old 09-03-2012, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Bargin of the year?

No one pays the real price in a charity shop. The goods are second hand
and therefore at a lower value. That's part of the double-ended
attraction: the charity gets stock for free, the customers get a
bargain. That's the way it works, and it works well. If good people like
Kathy are prepared to work for a low wage to help the charity, then I'm
glad they're able to occasionally enjoy the odd incentive. Kathy did not
set the price she paid .. she even quibbled for a higher price .. so in
no sense did she rob the charity, or would ever do so. The suggestion is
outrageous and insulting. I very much hope she enjoys using every one of
her labels.

+1

Useful as lolly sticks too maybe