Old 09-03-2012, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Bargin of the year?

In article , Baz
writes
Would you go into M&S shopping for a dress and say 'no, I want to pay
more'?
Different thing bragging about it on TV though.

No I mean the people who know that the item has been put on sale at a
seriously low price as the seller is unaware of its real market value. M
& s know their values as would say an art gallery or something. I have
been known to point out to someone that the items is incorrectly priced
but that's because i personally wouldn't feel I'd won an award by
outwitting a genuine mistake !
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph