Old 10-03-2012, 01:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Geranium/perlagonium day

In the spirit of coarse gardening at the end of last year we just picked up
all our geranium/perlagonium posts and tubs and put them in the shed.
Shed (Mother Of All Sheds) is cold, frost free (I think) and has subdued
light from north facing windows and door glass.
We just left them alone (I may have watered once) and today we have brought
them all out again.
Nearly all seem to have survived and some are still in flower.

Hopefully we will get an early display this year.
Garden (Felixstowe, Suffolk) should be frost free now barring really extreme
weather.

Chili plants (although alleged to be perennial) seriously dead.

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder