Old 11-03-2012, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Bargain of the year?

"Janet" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

no, it's the idea that the volunteers get the best things for next to
nothing before anyone sees them. It really ticks me off.

Why does it matter who buys the stuff; the money is what matters to the
charity not who provided it.

There should be a law about charity shop workers creaming the best off
for
themselves.

Lets have a law against supermarket workers, being allowed to buy food at
the same prices paid by footballers and lollipop ladies. You know it makes
sense.

Janet

That just about puts this stupid playground bickering into perspective.

Well said Janet

Mike