Old 12-03-2012, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Advice for balcony plants

"laurap74" wrote in message

Hi all, I live in London and I love plants but unfortunately I only have
a balcony to work with...it faces west, I would like to have some advice
on evergreen plants and trees to put there, something that may give a
bit of green through winter....maybe also little trees, like palm trees
to create shade and some flowering plants for spring...I am looking
forward to your advice, thank you!!

--
laurap74

For one have a look at Choysia (Sundance). A lovely little shrub wih bright
yellow leaves to give some brightness in the duller days.

Bill