Old 12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
Justinthyme77 Justinthyme77 is offline
Registered User

Default 4 or 5 in 1 Long reach hege trimmer kits

Reading previous posts I see that, understandably, Stihl is the one to have.
I know people will say you only get what you pay for etc but the Stihl is simply too expensive. There are various packages available on Ebay. I wonder has any one any experience of them and what they would recommend in terms of power and weight? I have conifer, privet, hawthorn and bamboo hedge. I would be most grateful for any advice (other than buy a Stihl !) :-)