Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default best flower fertiliser

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:10:32 +0000, stuart noble
wrote:

I've been using Growmore for a couple of years but, as flowers and
shrubs are all I grow, I'm thinking of switching to a tomato type
fertiliser. It seems this only comes in a liquid form, which I find a
bit labour intensive to apply. Is there something else I could use?
TIA

Is a hose-end feeder an option for you or are you in a potential
hosepipe ban area? Miracle Grow do a hose end thingy I think though I
use QVC's Flower Power plant food which I think is a lot better
(indeed has given me better results than Tomato Food).

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.