Old 12-03-2012, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default best flower fertiliser

On 12/03/2012 14:55, Dave Hill wrote:
On Mar 12, 12:41 pm, "Charlie
wrote:
"stuart wrote in message

On 11/03/2012 19:38, Dave Hill wrote:
On Mar 11, 6:10 pm, stuart wrote:
I've been using Growmore for a couple of years but, as flowers and
shrubs are all I grow, I'm thinking of switching to a tomato type
fertiliser. It seems this only comes in a liquid form, which I find a
bit labour intensive to apply. Is there something else I could use?
TIA

See if you can getr Vitax Q4
http://www.vitax.co.uk/index.php/are...-feeding/vitax...

Thanks. I just wonder how different that is to Growmore. Seems like
another "all purpose" feed, which I assume encourages leaf growth and
flowers equally.

Try Blood fish and bone

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvshttp://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

I can't use Blood, Fish and bone here because the foxes dig to try to
find the food

I think I could have that problem too