Old 13-03-2012, 12:44 PM
AidanJones436 AidanJones436 is offline
Banned

Default Win Jamie Oliver Prizes

Hi fellow garden banters :-)

I have just noticed this competition that Hayes Garden World are doing, you can win up to 24 Jamie Oliver products (garden related).

I was told to share with my friends and family, but i thought why not share with the entire Garden Banter Forum??? I think everybody should give it a go as it is so simple to enter, I'll post how to enter below, if anyone has any questions please send me a message or reply to this thread.

Search Hayes Garden World in Google, and there should be a Jamie Oliver section on the website.

Good luck!!!