Old 13-03-2012, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Steve Peek Steve Peek is offline

Default Win Jamie Oliver Prizes

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
AidanJones436 wrote:

Hi fellow garden banters :-)

I have just noticed this competition that Hayes Garden World are doing,
you can win up to 24 Jamie Oliver products (garden related).

I was told to share with my friends and family, but i thought why not
share with the entire Garden Banter Forum??? I think everybody should
give it a go as it is so simple to enter, I'll post how to enter below,
if anyone has any questions please send me a message or reply to this
thread.

Search Hayes Garden World in Google, and there should be a Jamie Oliver
section on the website.

Good luck!!!

You'll need it in gardenbanter. gardenbanter has been a broken sewer
pipe of solicitations for help with ill conceived school projects,
self-serving advertisements, and moronic adolescent humor that is
spewing into the American newsgroup rec.gardens. While there is no way
to censor this unsolicited crap, it is revelatory that ukians don't
complain about the degradation of a bulletin board, that reflects poorly
on the nation as a whole. If you have any gardening questions, I
strongly recommend you go to uk.rec.gardening, where there are real
gardeners who are familiar with U.K. growing conditions. rec.gardens,
and rec.gardens.edible will try to assist with gardening questions, but
because of gardenbanter's history, you may face some animosity to your
posts.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

You don't have to get those messages. I disallowed all messages originating
from gardenbanter. I only get them when someone replies to the idiots.