Old 13-03-2012, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Good day for gardening

We have enjoyed a beautiful spring day here in North Yorkshire today, and
I have spent the whole day tidying and cleaning up in the garden.

All those dead things (whatever they were) have now been consigned to the
bonfire pile. Several bushy things have been trimmed back a bit. All the
flag stones and most of the paving slabs have been cleaned with the
pressure washer. I even managed to re build the bit of dry stone wall that
had collapsed on one of the terraces.

Boy my back aches now!

Mike

yes mine too, I have been fighting brambles for several days now and I have
just had a thought, my tetanus jab is due :-(

kate