Old 14-03-2012, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Ventnor Botanic Gardens

On Mar 12, 10:53*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
Many urglers ask me what the latest is on Ventnor Botanic Gardens.

Well here is the very latest

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/news/news/entr...entnor-botanic...

I know many of you will be pleased to see the Car Parking charges go. This
has been one of your biggest complaints to me. (Not that I have anything to
do with VBG, as you know I am Shanklin Theatre and thanks for your comments
about that too :-)) Have you seen the latest brochure and attractions?http://www.shanklintheatre.com/events.aspx)

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Posting more lies about saving Shanklin theatre single handed then I
see Mike! Why not repeat those about being a mason, and running
classes in IOW jails for good measure?