Old 14-03-2012, 09:55 AM
AidanJones436 AidanJones436 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McGaw View Post
On 3/13/2012 8:44 AM, AidanJones436 wrote:
Hi fellow garden banters :-)

I have just noticed this competition that Hayes Garden World are doing,
you can win up to 24 Jamie Oliver products (garden related).

I was told to share with my friends and family, but i thought why not
share with the entire Garden Banter Forum??? I think everybody should
give it a go as it is so simple to enter, I'll post how to enter below,
if anyone has any questions please send me a message or reply to this
thread.

Search Hayes Garden World in Google, and there should be a Jamie Oliver
section on the website.

Good luck!!!

Can I get my SPAM in cans please? At least that is edible in an emergency
or can be barter material for trading with Hawaiians.
its not spam? just thought id let everyone know