Old 14-03-2012, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Any tips for preventing hozelok connectors coming off the hose, under pressure?

In message , Moonraker
writes
On 13/03/2012 18:09, Jake wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:00:49 GMT, wrote:

Another alternative to Hozelock is Gardena whose fittings are
supposed to be compatible.

Stephen.

Whilst Gardena (and lots of other makes, some inferior) are
"compatible", IME that doesn't necessarily mean "watertight". they may
clip together but they often leak.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Plastic Hozelock push off my pressure washer. I replaced it with a
brass one, no further problems.

I use plastic Hozelock on my pressure washer -no problems. I've used
Hozelock and Gardena mixed without any problems.
--
hugh