Old 16-03-2012, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Please someone help me i have no idea what i am doing or what im looking at!

zoebee87 wrote:

Hi there!

I really need some help as ive literally no idea what im doing or
looking at for that matter, but this garden needs sos!!!!

[snip]
what would be great is for someone to kindly tell me what ive got
growing in my garden and whats best to do with what ive got i suppose,
unless it wouldnt that difficult to pull everything except my tree out
and re do it.

Filename: Zoesgarden.jpg |
Download:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14810|

18 months into our new house and garden I know what we've got but I've
decided that a lot of it is just too mature and needs to be replaced.
That is very possibly true of yours too.

Anyway, with yours, it depends on your budget, whether you want to DIY
or whether you want to "get a man in".

I think there's the remnants of a very nice but small and manageable
garden there but with a toddler I'd be inclined to get rid of all that
paving (hard surfaces, potentially nasty edges) and returf it.

But above all, and this is only my personal opinion, get rid of that
Ivy! Horrible, horrible stuff!

--
Chris