Old 16-03-2012, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default tree id?

On 16/03/2012 12:56, 'Mike' wrote:

"stuart noble" wrote in message
Anyone fancy putting a name to this line of trees?

http://i43.tinypic.com/majyas.jpg

We're hoping they may be worthy of a tree preservation order to
prevent the house behind them being demolished, so we'd like to
emphasise any merits. How old might they be? Looking a bit sorry for
them selves right now, but sprouting nicely from the trunk, and . Any
help appreciated.

Why?

Why are you hoping to stop the house being demolished? If its for sale,
buy it and save it.

Mike

Strangely enough I don't have a spare half million