Old 16-03-2012, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default tree id?

On Mar 16, 12:56*pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
"stuart noble" wrote in message

Anyone fancy putting a name to this line of trees?

http://i43.tinypic.com/majyas.jpg

We're hoping they may be worthy of a tree preservation order to prevent
the house behind them being demolished, so we'd like to emphasise any
merits. How old might they be? Looking a bit sorry for them selves right
now, but sprouting nicely from the trunk, and . Any help appreciated.

Why?

Why are you hoping to stop the house being demolished? If its for sale, buy
it and save it.

Mike

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

The old dump you live in should have been demolished years ago Mike!