Old 17-03-2012, 02:44 PM
zoebee87 zoebee87 is offline
Registered User

Well I lasted a whole 30 minutes. good effort eh! i decided to stop when i started getting bitten off ants!!!! ive got one of those bait things so hopefully they will be gone soon but we're gonna leave it till next saturday now when my other half can help me out as to be bluntly honest..im too piggin slow on my own, some of the weeds are so deep and the worst part is that when we gave the green house away..it was still full of tomatoes - the guy who took it emptied it all out into the beds which at the time were actually looking alright. never mind though we will get there in the end, slowly but surely.

now ive had a nosey round and taken some more photos that you might like to have a nosey at...? ive pin pointed what i think are the ivy's hairy disgusting roots so far ive found 3 roots..not meaning to offend but it makes my skin crawl! ive also taken some more close ups of the funny brown petal shrub :S errrm and some other plants that i haven't noticed until today that im not sure about...sage and hyacinth come to my mind but then god what do i know ha!

what shall i do with the rhubarb? just rip it out...? oh also ive bought some miracle gro..should i use some on the shrubs to revive them a little? probably obvious answers but i like to check first before hand so i dont make any silly mistakes.

thanks again for all your help everyone, il get the hang of this soon
Attached Thumbnails
Please someone help me i have no idea what i am doing or what im looking at!-bushnumber1.jpg   Please someone help me i have no idea what i am doing or what im looking at!-purplestuff.jpg   Please someone help me i have no idea what i am doing or what im looking at!-purpleflowers.jpg