Old 18-03-2012, 07:29 AM
Elizabeth2108 Elizabeth2108 is offline
Registered User

Default Hedge maintenance - who's responsibility is it?

Hi there,

Please can anyone tell me who is legally responsible for maintaining a hedge planted in someone's garden but growing over the fence into someone else's garden - my neighbor's hedge is overhanging my garden by about 60cms and I have asked them to help cut it back to their side of the fence but they have refused to help out and I'm just wondering where I stand legally.

Many thanks to anyone who can help me with this matter.