Old 18-03-2012, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol[_3_] Carol[_3_] is offline

Default Garden cover for polythene

Here's my problem. I have a pond lined in butyl and the butyl liner comes out and over a low bank (about four inches wide and 2 inches high) round the pond. I want to cover the butyl so that it's invisible, but I cannot use any ground cover plants that spread by rooting stolons because if I do that they will eventually pierce the butyl below the water level and drain my pond. Any suggestions for ground cover plants I can use?

Carol

--
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.4
http://www.goldenfrog.com/mimo/post