Old 19-03-2012, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph General Schvantzkoph is offline

Default Favorite tomatoes

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 06:51:10 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 18, 8:15Â*am, General Schvantzkoph wrote:
It's time to plant some seeds. Looking for suggestions for tomato
varieties. My personal favorite is the Sun Gold, what are you
favorites?

Sugary. I have them all winter. They are small as in Cherry like

I think I've seen Sugarys at one of my garden centers, I'll look for them
this year.