Old 19-03-2012, 07:28 AM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Schvantzkoph View Post
It's time to plant some seeds. Looking for suggestions for tomato
varieties. My personal favorite is the Sun Gold, what are you favorites?
Cherry Gold : compact determinate plants recommended for smal pots and indoor windowsill
Red Robin : Tiny plants that bear clusters fo fruit. Recommended for container growing, both indoors and outdoors.
Sweetie : A sprawling indeterminate that produces clusters of sweet, cherry-sized red fruit. Not hybrid, seeds can be saved, an open-pollinated alternative to many of the hybrids available.

These tomatoes I have grown in my vegetable gardening and planning to grow Bush Beefsteak and Supersteak.
Fruit Trees