Old 19-03-2012, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Advice on Cloches - Detirmined to beat local cats, high winds and Caterpillars!

MartnJules wrote:

David Hare-Scott - Good point about 'Remembering' to open the lids on
the fully enclosed cloches (For the Chilli's/Peppers) - Not really
sure how I'm going to manage this one. I want it to be warm inside,
we tried Peppers outside last year and they came to nothing,
converserly - don't want to cook them!
PS - Excuse my ignorance - But what is 'BT' when you refer to
Butterfly's/Moths?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacillus_thuringiensis

It's for those who don't like to spray insecticide.