Old 21-04-2003, 01:32 PM
pied piper

Default Grass cutting

"David King" wrote in message
Hi everyone!
I'm a relatively new gardener with a large lawn - 90x45ft, which is pretty
uneven. I have a Webb petrol cylinder mower which is power driven, and

cuts
the grass OK, but I have to empty the grass box about ten times.... I'm

sure
I would be better off with a rotary mower, esp. due to the up and down
nature of my lawn, but can only really afford one which isn't driven. What
would you recommend I do - keep my driven 18'' cylinder mower and put up
with all the empying, buy a non-driven rotary one or save up for a driven
rotary mower? What is the experience of each different type?
Thanks - David.

try adjusting the height of your mower