Old 20-03-2012, 02:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gertrude[_2_] Gertrude[_2_] is offline

Default Brilliant Wheelbarrows for your GARDEN!

I found an amazing company which sale loads of different types of
wheelbarrows. Its called a
href="http://www.wheelbarrowsales.com"Wheelbarrow Sales/a.

They have Garden Wheelbarrows with both plastic coloured pans, or
galvanised pans, and with either a solid or pneumatic wheel.

I have seen them myself and they are of excellent quality.

If you need any more information, either post me a message, or visit
their site. Its quite informative too which is a bonus.

http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

no spam here
--
I Know That I Know What I Know