Old 20-03-2012, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default weed or not?

Sacha wrote in :

We grew International Kidney last year and the flavour was fantastic.
Jersey Royals are a fluke of those and ours reminded me of why
properly grown Jersey Royals are so highly regarded.

I grew a 10 (thats all I could find locally) International Kidney last year
on your reccommendation and were lovely. I couldn't find any this year, too
expensive online (as with all potatoes IMO)
The good thing is that I am promised some for late planting to be ready in
autumn.
I have a couple of volunteers from last year poking up too. Will feed them
and see what I get, possibly keep the small crop for seed next year.

Good luck, Sacha.
Baz