Old 20-03-2012, 06:38 PM
seanlade seanlade is offline
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanlade View Post
Hi Mike, I will be using a href="http://www.easywatering.co.uk/acatalog/Hosepipe_Ban_Information_Drip_Irrigation.html"easy watering/a to get a drip irrigation system. Give the guys a ring and they can help determine your requirements to get past the hosepipe ban.
Sorry, link didn't work, not very good at this. The guys web address is http://http://www.easywatering.co.uk...rrigation.html. As I was saying though, these guys are offering drip irrigation systems, one of the methods not currently being restricted under the hosepipe ban.