Old 21-04-2003, 01:33 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Vegetables

Keep the Hoe going between well marked rows, that's partly the answer to
seeing the seedlings from the weeds. Beetroot are very distinctive, you
won't mistake them for anything else, wait and see. Also, there is no room
in gardening for enthusiasm to be controlled lol

chris.sperry wrote:
: I'm new to gardening, but have recently had a go at sowing a few
: spring vegetable seeds: carrots, beetroot, lettuce, spring onions,
: rocket.
:
: I'm watching my carefully prepared patch like a hawk, willing a bit of
: germination to take place.
:
: Anybody got any idea which row is likely to emerge first?