Old 27-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Ann

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

arden (NAearthMOM) expounded:

Ann ,I have had enough of the garden in winter this year, have you??? lol

Right now my gardens are all frozen under the compressed snow, it's
about 7" thick, and absolutely solid. A nice cover to protect them
from the frigid cold; too bad it wasn't there when we had that awful
cold snap (although it lasted way too long to be called a snap!) in
January.

I just send off an order to Territorial Seeds for tomato plants
yesterday, I thought I'd give them a try this year. They had a good
selection, let's see how the little plants come through. I've got the
rest of my seed orders ready to send out this Friday. I don't start
much indoors right now, no time, but I'd like to get the garden in
early this year. Gotta order that manure............

It won't be long now, Saturday is March 1st!

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA