Old 22-03-2012, 08:06 AM
kizzinkwocha kizzinkwocha is offline
Registered User

Default contributing to a book about allotments

I’m part of a team working on a book called ‘101 Problems Managing and Growing On Your Allotment And How To Solve Them’ and I was wondering whether anyone on this forum would like to contribute.
Ideally, I’m looking for practical advice on how to overcome problems associated with looking after, managing and growing on an allotment. Topics can include what to plant, how to plant, when to plant, understanding the legal side of owning an allotment, getting on with other allotment owners, local authority red tape etc. The list goes on and I hope someone on this forum can add to it. If anyone can add to this list and is prepared to write a single (1,000 word or more) article, I’d love to hear from you. Your contribution can be used without revealing names and places etc as long as the problem and its solution are clear. The book is supported by advertising so, as well as being credited as a contributor, we will be able to offer you a half page ad as a way of saying thanks. The book will be sold worldwide through Amazon, iTunes and the book publishers website and it will be promoted by a PR agency. If you would like to contribute to the book please message me. My email is: