Old 23-03-2012, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default How long to leave bed with fresh manure?

On 23 Mar 2012 14:12:52 GMT, "CT" wrote:

Jake wrote:

At one time I used to use a product called "6X"

Me too - produced by Wadworth )

I think I pre-date you (gives age away) as I remember it sold by
Organic Concentrates Ltd, a family run firm, literally from their
kitchen table. I once phoned in an order and was asked to ring back in
an hour as the Mrs was cooking and they'd had to clear the paperwork
from the table while she did her bit.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.